Fuso Canter Crew Cab Range
Seating between 6 and 7 people, Canter’s Crew Cab range is ideal for small work teams. With lockable storage and controlled air conditioning in the rear compartment in our 4x2 models, the Crew Cab optimises space and comfort.
Class Leading Features
- Class leading tare weight allowing for bigger payloads (at a given GVM).
- Class leading 30,000km service intervals reducing maintenance costs.
- Class leading cross-cab access due to conveniently located dash-mounted gear stick.
- Exclusive brake priority system overrides the accelerator.
Technology and Performance
- EEV rated engine is cleaner than Euro 5 and produces less smoke and lower PM and CO2.
- Piezo Fuel Injection system efficiently improves fuel economy and reduces pollutants.
- Variable geometry turbo with electronic feedback control improves torque delivery.
- 12 volt electrical system allows seamless integration of accessories (no voltage reducer required).
Safety and Comfort
- Dual air bags (driver and far passenger).
- ECE-R29 cab strength approved cab with side impact beams.
- Suspended driver seat with left hand folding arm rest, lumber support and weight adjustment (on wide cab models only).
- Multimedia SAT/NAV unit with Bluetooth and 3 years map upgrades. Can support up to 3 reversing cameras.
Search the Fuso Range
|Series||Category||Model||GVM||GCM||Max Power (KW/RPM)||Max Torque (NM/RPM)||Spec Sheet|
|Crew Cab Range||Fuso Canter||515 City Crew Cab||4500||8000||110kW||370Nm|
|Crew Cab Range||Fuso Canter||FG 4x4 Wide Crew Cab||6500||10000||110kW||370Nm|
|Crew Cab Range||Fuso Canter||815 Wide Crew Cab||7500||11000||110kW||370Nm|
|Crew Cab Range||Fuso Canter||918 Wide Crew Cab||8200||11700||129kW||430Nm|